Thursday, April 19, 2012

It's all about Jobs!!

     One of the things that drives me in building conversionsforsale.com, is job creation.  I can easily think of 5-10 jobs that I can create in my business.  That may or may not sound like much, but it only starts with my business.  I have absolute conviction that as a result of my business.  Those who are present on the site, will see a dramatic increase in their businesses as well.  I watched a new story about a conversion manufacturer that because of the addition of a manufacturer to their product line.  They hired an additional 40 people.  I firmly believe that conversion manufacturers are barely scratching the surface of their true market potential with their products.  
     Yesterday, I was looking at a small local upfitter's site, and was impressed with the radical things they do.  The first thing I thought of was, "I want these guys on my site!"  The impact that my service can have on their business, is huge!  My platform allows the little manufacturers to be present with the big guys.  We are equal opportunity here!  As a result, whether your a big player, or small local player, you have the ability to increase business/revenue to levels that you didn't expect to reach.  These manufacturers will have to increase the number of employees, and that's what drives me!

No comments:

Post a Comment